Recently we are experiencing a Falling Stage of the Digital Currency Market
FashionTV has been established 20 years ago, and is the global leader in fashion, model, and luxury lifestyle TV, OTT, Mobile Apps reaching 500 millions homes over PayTV, 500 millions homes over SmartTV, 1.5 billions users of smartphones, and 10 millions TV sets in hotels, cafes, gyms, and public places. FashionTV is equally popular among the millennials as well as the affluent middle age population worldwide. FashionTV features up-to-date live reports from major fashion shows such as Dolce Gabbana, Versace, Victoria Secret’s, organises many events, and is recognised as a very popular and credible authority in reporting on fashion, models, and luxury lifestyle. FTV Coin Deluxe will enable members to benefit from the wide network of FashionTV. The models and their parents will be able to maximise their incomes from using f smart wallets, blockchain and smart contracts, and affluent members will be able to engage in fashion through events and sponsorship, and have special exclusive discounts and anonymity to many luxury products and events.
FTV coin deluxe (coin offering) is developed by FTV Media GmbH in Vienna, Austria. The Coin Offering complies to strict Austrian laws prepared by a leading legal firm and uses Austrian banks primarily.
- FTV Coin Deluxe management is led by the famous Michel Adam, president of FTV, with an ICO experienced legal, technical, financial, and marketing team from Austria, Israel, and Hong Kong. Sales teams are located all over the world.
- We will issue 100 million tokens, starting price for the public will be 1 EUR.
- Total capitalization supply will be 100 million EUR. The offer for the public will be 40%, which is 40 million tokens at a price of 1 EUR, which will be 40% of the total token amount to be offered initially at 1 EUR. The total amount to be raised is 40 million EUR.
- The presale period starts March 5, 2018 where we plan presale at 40 Million EUR.
- We plan to list the coins on major crypto exchanges – bitFlyer, binance, huobi, bitfinex, okex, upbit, bithumb, gdax, kraken, bitstamp, quoine, hitbtc, bit-z, zaif, poloniex, coinone, gemini, coin check, btcbox -and support a liquidity through a group of market makers. A substantial bonus is available for early investors.
- Investors who invest over 100,000 EUR get to join the FTV VIP membership club and enjoy many attractions. If the FTV Coin Deluxe goes up, the fun will be for free.
- Attractive bonus for early buyers
New Hit Song CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE by Ania J.
Platform for Luxury Goods and Services
FashionTV has over twenty years of experience in promoting luxury goods and services over the TV and the Internet. FashionTV will soon launch a new
e-commerce shop which will offer consumers a broad range of exclusive Fashion TV products, luxury products from various luxury brands and also luxury services. Coin Holders are able to exchange their FTV Coins Deluxe for luxury FashionTV goods and services offered on the e-commerce webpage.
Brands Featured on FashionTV
- 1997 – FTV launches in Paris
- 1999 – FTV reports from the Oscars
- 2002 – FTV is now available in 300 million homes
- 2004 – FTV launches in USA and Russia, and First series of FTV Models Awards
- 2005 – FTV’s first reality show
- 2006 – FTV Black Diamond Yacht Tour
- 2008 – FTV goes HD
- 2009 – FTV open merchandise stores
- 2010 – FTV goes public; FTV goes 3D and launches of F Beverages
- 2011 – FTV reaching millions of web fans
- 2012 – FTV opens the first FTV Hotel
- 2013 – FTV goes 4K
- 2014 – FTV launches F Films and FTV is now available on all smart devices
- 2015 – Launch of FTV Eyewear collection and FTV launches its Cosmetics Line
- 2016 – FTV is now available in VR 360°; launching dating app and FTV VOD
- 2017 – FTVs signs with major OTT distributors and major Telco’s worldwide and launches 12 linear thematic Channels
- 2018 – FTV launches FTV Coin Deluxe
3. FTV Coin Deluxe Launch parties worldwide and roadshows
2. Launch of FTV Wallet
3. Meeting of Models and Mother Agencies
4. Recruitment of staff for FTV Coin Deluxe company
5. Recruitment of marketing teams in ±50 key countries
6. Strategical marketing partnerships - model agencies, fashion weeks, brands
7. The launch of FTV Coin Deluxe and other cryptocurrencies sales points worldwide
2. Sign contracts with partners (Fashion brands, designers, e-commerce stores etc.);
3. Integrate the systems with these partners;
4. Launch the marketplace;
5. Deliver and sales of the F Wallet;
6. Strategic technological partnerships; and
7. Development of an inventory of luxury goods and services;
2. Fashion Events
3. Full integration of the OTT Platform with the Blockchain technology.
4. Development of a decentralized fashion and lifestyle video distribution network, where users will be the owners and beneficiaries of their content and distribute it through FTV to all the platforms and subscribers which are using FTV.
5. FTV+ all users will be able to share any content they have on their device with the rest of the community. FTV+ aims to eliminate intermediaries by letting advertisers, viewers, and content creators engage with each other directly.
6. Integration of centralized servers for storage and distribution of the content.
Meet Our Global Team
Michel Adam is a Polish businessman and the founder and sole owner of FashionTV for over 20 years. After high school, he was granted a scholarship for Mathematics at Princeton University. The inception of FashionTV was prompted by Michel Adam’s notice of demand by restaurants and clubs for glamorous video programming around the world.
Legal AdvisorDR. OLIVER VOLKEL, LL.M.
Partner, Stadler Völkel Attorneys at Law, Austria Oliver is a specialist on new means of financing (Initial Coin Offerings, Initial Token Offerings) and advises on other cryptocurrency related banking matters and regulatory matters in relation thereto. Oliver is in charge of legal compliance, all legal documents and advice on the FTV Coin Deluxe Project.
Blockchain AdvisorANDREAS PETERSSON
Andreas has been working as a professional software engineer for 17 years. In 2011, he co-founded bitcoin-austria.at, a registered non-profit organization. He co-founded the Minebox Project in 2015, which was acquired by Clearcenter in 2017. Andreas is also an external advisor to multiple Blockchain companies in the industry. Andreas is Managing Director at Capacity Blockchain Solutions.
Advisor Asia-PacificJIMMY LI
Jimmy Li is the CEO and Partner of Influence Chain Operating Center Asia Pacific and CEO and founder of the AVG Group - the largest Chinese Digital Media Company in Southeast Asia. He is also a founder of projects such as AIC Fintech focusing on the digital payment solution and blockchain technology and the Dream Venture investing in the E-commerce, Live Streaming and Online gaming. In 2014 nominated as the TOP 50 Young Entrepreneur in Singapore and in 2015 granted the world most eminent Chinese Award. Recently became...
Advisor Asia-PacificHENG XIA
Heng is the co-founder of InluenceChain, a platform which concentrates to provide fintech solution to the entertainment business. He is also the partner of Atlas Capital and co-founder of the Global Investor Hub on the Bund, Shanghai.
Advisor Asia-PacificFREED MA
Freed is currently the Partner and COO of Operation Center Asia-Pacific of InfluenceChain. Freed is also the co-founder of AIC Fintech Singapore - an online payment and blockchain solution provider. He was a regional partner of Lufax back in 2013, worked with Dell at SME Sales Operations for nearly 7 years and as a researcher at Frost & Sullivan.
CEO of Edelweiss CapitalDENNIS MAXIMILIAN EDELWEISS
CEO of Edelweiss Capital , Trader, Crypto enthusiast, Real Estate development, Serviced Apartments Operator
Advisor for Men's Health, Chairman of The Regional Office of the EAUPROF DR BOB DJAVAN
Advisor Sweden, Sales & MarketingALONA FISCHBEIN
Alona Fischbein has been the Director of FashionTV for over 20 year in Sweden. Skilled in Broadcast Television, Digital Media, Entertainment, and Video Production.
Director Hong Kong, Sales & MarketingALLEN CHENG
Allen is a veteran IT and advertising entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in ePayment, eGaming and advertising media. With business and operation territories spread across Southeast Asia, Euro-Asia, African continent and Latin America, extensive political relationship and business network were built. Allen is responsible for mergers and acquisition, advisory, and value-added cooperation in Greater China at FashionTV.
House of Nakamoto Bit-Trust store GmbHMAGDALENA ISBRANDT
“The House of Nakamoto” – the world’s first Bitcoin store – in Vienna, Austria. Magdalena is responsible for the implementation of FTV Coin Deluxe Machines for the acceptance of cryptocurrencies such as FTV Coin Deluxe and Bitcoins.
Marketing and PR advisor for Russia and CIS countriesMARIA MOGSOLOVA
Maria Mogsolova is the Director of Public Relations of FashionTV. Maria is responsible for PR interrelations with designers, models, and bloggers with a focus on marketing in Russia. She is a model and ballerina and understands the audience of FashionTV.
Advisor Russia & President of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week RussiaALEXANDER SHUMSKY
Alexander Shumsky is the President of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia since 2000 as well as the Executive President of the Russian Fashion Council since 2014. Alexander founded the Fashion Futurum Initiative – international conference that has become a meeting place for more than 40 international experts. It serves as an excellent starting point for the development of other innovative projects associated with technologies in fashion – FashionNet.
COO TV OTT Online OperationsYURI ALEKSANDROV
Yuri Alexandrov is the Vice President and COO of FashionTV. Director of the FashionTV International Broadcast Center in Tel Aviv.
President of FashionTV ItalySERGIO SALERNI
Sergio Salerni is the best known and most requested Fashion Show Director with over 30 years of experience in the sector. Sergio is the owner of Videogang, the leading company when it comes to the production of fashion events and has worked with top brands such as Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Zegna, Ferragamo and many more.
President of F-Beverages Advisor for Cyprus & GreeceSTAVROS E. STAVROU
Stavros E. Stavrou is the President of F Beverages Ltd of FashionTV for over 10 years. He is also the VP of Licensing. Skilled in Management, Brand Management, and Marketing Strategy. Stavros is fluent in English and Greek.
Advisor ChinaYOTAM LEDER
Yotam Leder is the CEO of Able Global Projects LTD, a company that connects international projects and expertise around the globe in the field of Green technology, Aviation, AI, Labour Work Force, and the Military in Hong Kong and Israel.
Advisor JapanJOTARO NONAKA
Jotaro Nonaka is the Board Chairman at INFODEC. He is also head of strategic consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development for FashionTV in the Asian territories. He is the for-mer COO at Club TV Japan.
Advisor Thailand & President of Elite Model ThailandEDWARD KITI
Edward Kiti is the President of FashionTV Thailand, President of Elite Model Management Southeast Asia, President of Rakchat Group, Founder of Thai Modeling Association, Board Member of Bangkok Metropolitan Police and House Committee Member of the Thai Parliament.
Advisor Kazakhstan and Central AsiaZULFIYA KHAIBULLINA
Zulfiya Khaybullina is the founder of the swimwear brand ASAL swimwear, the founder of one of the first model agencies "Asian Style", and the official representative of the FashionTV channel in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Advisor UAE & Middle EastFARDAD KAVIANY
Fardad Kaviany is the CEO Middle East and North Africa "4FashionTV" at FashionTV. Founder, President & CEO "Channel 4 Television" at 4MusicTv.
Advisor IndiaBADAL SABOO
PR & Marketing ParisGEORGES DIMOS
George Dimos was responsible for the development of FashionTV in France and has continued in key positions in the FTV Group around the world, bringing with him special expertise in hospitality and media.
Director of FashionTV Model Events in Central Europe & RomaniaNELU MIREA
Franchise & Investments – MEASAJANISH KHURANA
Advisor Monte Carlo Yachts & ChartersTIM MORLEY
Tim Morley is the Managing Director and Sole Trader of Morley Yachts, which provides services to clients for the negotiation of the sale and purchase of yachts. His specialties include arranging top end yacht charters with crew (power or sail) and the sale and purchase of yachts.
Singer & Voice of FashionTVANIA J
Advisor ItalyGIACOMO RIGANTE
Owner of FashionTV Turkey Model Awards & EventsENIS ONAT
Enis Onat is the Executive Representative of FashionTV International and the Owner of FashionTV Turkey. In charge of the FashionTV Model Awards and various FashionTV events in Turkey & Cyprus.
Max Posch is the Senior Vice President of Business Development and CEO of FTV Media GmbH. He is skilled in Online Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, and Online Marketing. Posch is a strong sales professional who graduated from Theresianische Akademie in Vienna, Austria.
Sales & Organisations PR CommunityNATALYA MENSHIKOVA
Natalya Menshikova is the Director of Marketing and New Media at FashionTV. She is skilled in Investor Relations, Advertising, Communication, Mobile Applications, and Media Relations. Menshikova is a strong marketing professional with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Marketing/Marketing Management, General from Lauder Business School.
Legal Department at FashionTVNOELANIE COETZER
Noelanie Coetzer works in the Legal Department and Contract Management at FashionTV. After graduating from the University of Pretoria, Noelanie advanced her legal skills in Law Firms in South Africa. After moving to Vienna in 2016, she started working in FashionTV’s Legal Department. She has been given the task of supporting our Specialist Dr. Völkel with the Initial Coin Offering and the FTV Deluxe Coin project in general
IT and Media ManagerYAN ROOMUSH
Yan Roomush is an experienced video technician and operator at FashionTV for over 11 years, skilled in computer networking and storage solutions, maintenance and IT support.